Advertisement

DMT and sex

topic posted Sun, October 24, 2004 - 4:12 PM by  Chitta Vritt...
Share/Save/Bookmark
? for everyone, whenever i explain ( or try) to explain my DMT experiences to non partakers, i usually get the line " u need to get laid more" so i started this thread... how do u relate ur dmt experiences to sex and specifically what i mean is ....if u cast ur mind back to BEFORE u were hit over the head with hyperspace. are they comparable? would u consider your first sexual experience to be more profound than a DMT trip, terence always said ...

"I think of going to the grave without having a psychedelic experience like going to the grave without ever having sex. It means that you never figured out what it is all about. The mystery is in the body and the way the body works itself into nature. "so im asking, how do u compare the 2 ???? ...

all thoughts and comments appreciated... much love .. xx
Advertisement
  • mckenna said, a dmt flash is something 'you never get over'....

and it is epic, and truly feels like a private intercourse or surrendering to a force.....

which is how good sex feels for me, totally.
    • Are you able to describe your DMT experience clearly and without frustration? If not, this is understandable. Words do not adequately describe it.

Other people may perceive this as the closest thing they can relate to, that being sexual frustration.