Advertisement

How easy

topic posted Mon, October 3, 2005 - 7:13 PM by  Chris
Share/Save/Bookmark
I know that this might be met by some of you with scepticism and irritation, but I have hit a dead end here and I am baffled by the situation.

I've been researching DMT for a while now. My interest about it was sparked by a Terrance McKena lecture I heard 6 months ago where he was describing it. I did my reading and became convinced that I needed to take the next step and experience it first hand. But here is where everything came to a complete halt. For the past few months I've been desperately looking to find the free base among my friends, any known AND not that well known "providers" and basically anywhere I could think of. Unfortunately for me I have had no success, most of the people havn't even heard of it, and those who have, had no idea where it could be found. I myself am not a user of any substances besides tobacco and alcohol, and thus probably lack the needed connections to find the spirit molecule.

So hear is my question, how hard is it really to find IT? Any suggestions as to where I could start with regards to circles, groups of people or types of locations would be greatly appreciated. I live in Calgary, AB, Canada, which is one of the biggest cities in the country, so I am assuming that it must exist here. Plus there is A psy-trance scene, which I tend to attend from time to time, but I will feel weird to just start going around at a party, asking about it. Once again, sorry for using this forum for this purpose, but as I said, I am getting tired of reading about the amazing potentials of this substance and not being able to experience it myself.

Thanks,
Iko
posted by:
Chris
Canada
Advertisement
  • Re: How easy

Mon, October 3, 2005 - 8:20 PM

It's one of the easiest entheogens to obtain from nature - curious how hard it is to get sometimes via people.

I know its been said many times, but the more time that goes by the more I really think its true and not some new age hippy saying that "it will find you when you are ready"

It also reasonated with me when someone said "it's lack of patiences that gets people in trouble"

Be patient, keep your mind open & your intentions clear, find your people, continue researching and it will happen.

Wed, October 5, 2005 - 12:33 PM
      It may sound somewhat flowery, but the adise given above is truly the best. It is not the kind of thing that one goes out looking for and finds (unless one is truly luck or fortunate). Either it will find you, or you will have to find your way into some other circles of friends. Or, as has been mentioned, it is abundant in nature, and there have been posts on the forum of fairly simple (as far as extractions go) methods to extract it from Mimosa hostilis.

Best of luck

BTW - It is truly worth patience in this matter!

Sat, January 7, 2006 - 9:20 AM
      patience is a virtue. The best you can do is put the word out there that you are interested. When one of those "providers" runs across it they will probably pick some up for you, or a good friend will find some, etc....

Tripping happens when it's ment to :)
  • Unsu...

Re: How easy

Wed, October 5, 2005 - 8:58 PM
    It definately has a timeline. For instance, I have felt it creeping up on me for some time now.

A better approach to the DMT search would be to begin identifying instances of syncronicity and bizarreness that you experience in your daily life that appear to be leading you into this realm. It sounds like you have not yet had an epic psychedelic experience in this life. With that in mind, you will have to start from scratch, so to speak. There is a particular type of fear that accompanies psychedelic experience. If you meditate at all, you can begin to address this fear via meditational flight. Stare this fear straight on, so that when DMT comes knocking on the door, you're ready to play.

This has been my experience. I meet tricksters all the time who could be the one to hand it over, but it takes calculated patience and a respect for the inevitable to gague the situation. The truth is, this stuff can be flipped out from the back of an ear. * PooF! * Synthesizing it yourself would be a journey too, but why miss out on such splendid magic!

And don't long too hard, for what we're talking about, in respect to the current collective metamorphosis, is something that can be coughed up after a naughty dream, pipe and all.

Enjoy.

Thu, October 6, 2005 - 11:15 AM
      Nice post !

Reminds me - mediation is a great partner/teacher for these kind experiences.

Once upon a time I got my a** kicked by Salvia - a rough but life defining lesson.

A week later I traveled to see a shaman for an all night ritual. The Shaman said, if you do anything tonight, first and foremost follow your breath - never forget your breath.
      Because of the Salvia experience, I was nervous and totally took these words deeply to heart and immediately started following my breath. That night as things ramped up I was totally in the rhythm of following my breath. In some ways I was tempted to let go of the breath and jump off into the adventure but I "knew" that if I did so, I'd be "lost", taken into the storm and pummeled like a a flotsam in a giant crashing wave. Since that night my relation with my breath totally changed. I had always heard that breath was the foundation to mediation but never felt it. Now I'm viscerally in touch with the connection between my breath and the the beyond.

Here are notes from the Salvia experience:

I had a hard time putting it into word so I read a lot of reports and took bits and pieces that resonated with me and/or changed them to fit what I experienced:
      I had an experience last night that was not pleasant, closer to terrifying, but interesting and so powerful I don't know any way to describe it. I find it hard to come up with words to explain what I felt.

My next awareness was being only a consciousness in a living, slowly undulating fabric of such an immense size as to defy description, filled with other consciousnesses like me. The membrane became a vast dimensional wall stretching out in all directions. Trapped, with no way to move, no idea what "I" was or future or past, just now an infinite now of no moving and no thought the possibility of vast isolation, powerlessness. As I came out of it, I immediately realized that my entire life was like a movie. It hadn't been real and now I was being shown that everything that I had loved, and everything I had done had never happened. I was terrified and desperate to have my life back, but how can you have something that isn't real. The feeling of loss was so deep and maddening. The universe had uncaringly dismissed me. I realized what my self-image is, and although it seemed ludicrous at the time, I didn't want to lose it. I realized that as much as I told myself that I wouldn't be afraid of ego dissolution or death because I had no special connection to this life or this world, that I was lying to myself, and that I was truly terrified at the prospect of losing myself. How does one move without a body, how does one make judgments, good and bad, I like, I don't like without a ego/mind? What is consciousness without a body? and without a universe?! WHERE is the coconsciousness without a Universe, no time, no space?

Fri, October 7, 2005 - 7:49 AM
        I can concur with what has already been written about it finding you when you are ready. About 4 years ago, a friend recommends the book DMT - The Spirit Molecule. I consumed the book in just a few days. Upon completion, I was feeling more than ready to experience this powerful medicine, and put it out to the Universe. Within 1 week a good friend who was part of a sweat lodge circle and had no clue of my interest in DMT gave me a call and invited me to a initiation ceremony. After describing a little bit about the ceremony, I could tell that it involved DMT. A couple weeks later, I meet the individual who facilitated the ceremony for them to examine me. A week or so after that meeting, I had the privilege to receive this beautiful medicine, and nothing has been the same since.

You sound like you are being prepared, just have patience.

Note: This was my first psychedelic experience.

Fri, October 7, 2005 - 3:00 PM
    Buy some Mimosa Hostilis rootbark and extract it yourself. That's where 99.9% of it comes from. If you're too lazy to do it, don't expect any sympathy because it really isn't that hard.

Sat, October 8, 2005 - 12:04 AM
      Belive me, sympathy is not what I am looking for, advise, yes. And trust me, I've read every thread in this forum looking for a novice way of obtaining it. Extraction is not my thing, not only because I lack the equipment, but because I lack the expertise. Please do read my first post before lashing out at me next time.

Sat, October 8, 2005 - 4:25 PM
        I think you don't realize how easy it is. It is not much harder than baking a cake. You just grind up a pound of Mimosa rootbark in a blender, boil it in diluted vinegar for a couple of hours, set it overnight and pour off the liquid into a jug. Then you add lye and naptha. Use a turkey baster to draw off the floating naptha layer on top into a baking pan. Chill the pan for two days in a freezer and pour off the naptha. On the bottom of the pan you will have 50 doses of white crystal DMT! Does this really sound hard to you? I have 10 grams of DMT in an amber bottle that says it isn't...

Sun, October 9, 2005 - 10:23 AM
          By the end of the day I should have a gram.

Thu, January 5, 2006 - 6:13 PM
            Now I see how old thsi thread is .. ! After I type an essay !

Yes ! Extract your own ! I would advise newbies to go through the whole process of obtaining the MHRB root ( $65 per pound online, mailed to your door !) and extraction to make your own stash.

This is very grounding and focusses your intentions on obtaining the goal of this power and gift; you can't be lazy or too quick, the extraction takes 3 - 10 days depending on how complete you process the ground up MHRB.

Then with no more than some mason jars, a coffee grinder, turkey basters, funnels and filters (cut corners off of cotton pillow cases..) as equipment you're ready to extract.

No more complicated than making jelly ! And you don't need to boil, and 'cook' ..

Mars' tek used to be posted on DMTWorld.org, if not go to Erowid Vaults for the process shown in pictures, diagrams and text. You'll read about how to use acid (muriatic acid HCL is maybe better than vinegar ), lye and naphtha to make the tryptamines soluble first in water, then soluble only in naphtha.

My first tray of white crystals that smelled so strongly of the distinctive 'plastic' smell made me feel like an organic alchemist .. ! And my first 'try' of the crystals I had so marvelously created was so potent ! My first 'impression' made me feel like I was in possession of Sooo much of the stuff since just a smidge in the bowl lasted for three hits.. !

If I may ask, since we're on about extraction, does anyone feel that potency is different between yellow and white crystals ? ... The yellow ones are contaminated with fats I think, and can be a little gummy. When I defat the acid MHRB I get rid of the yellow 'oils' and the smell is less plasticy. My impression is that the yellow crystals have more potency, but maybe this is because it vapourizes better..?

Thu, January 5, 2006 - 7:21 PM
              Hi Everyone, It's my first post here and just wanted to give a word of incouragement to all newbies searching for the Spirit Molecule.

I too got disappointed when constantly told "When the time is Right it will find you" I thought BULLSHIT! It will never find me because i have no circle of friends at all and just hermit in my house and the only people i interact with would not know DMT from there DVD. So i thought i would never experience this wonderful Teacher.

That was 3+ years ago and just yesterday 1gram of the most wonderful looking crystals made its long journey to me and i live in the most isolated city in the world.

So hang onto your dreams and the spirit will come.

All I can say is "WOW"

Sun, January 8, 2006 - 3:20 AM
                apply for legal production, distro, retail, use, research, and "dealing" of any illegal, or controlled/scheduled substance. Then you can order through matrix in sweden...they will make any requested narcotic, tryptamine, amino/peptide, and compounds. Just need dea authority.

they want money $135 us

you should know how to shell filter w/ two unique emails (one in sweden)...if no knowledge is present within you...I wouldn't get you into that mess....

dmt is so easy to extract...legally, that this is stupid....but for other chemists that want to analogue their own variants....useful....here is relevant link...

www.deadiversion.usdoj.gov/drug...w.htm

now if new, or uneducated on privacy, and security....forget this....anyone knows this is for "certain types" that know the system.

if educated....this will remove all restraints to any high/shamanic quest/ egodeath/ or to continue true research....now, I think all is answered, extractions? google it..

namastae

sinewaav

Sun, January 8, 2006 - 3:21 AM
                apply for legal production, distro, retail, use, research, and "dealing" of any illegal, or

controlled/scheduled substance. Then you can order through matrix in sweden...they will

make any requested narcotic, tryptamine, amino/peptide, and compounds. Just need dea

authority.

they want money $135 us

you should know how to shell filter w/ two unique emails (one in sweden)...if no knowledge

is present within you...I wouldn't get you into that mess....

dmt is so easy to extract...legally, that this is stupid....but for other chemists that want

to analogue their own variants....useful....here is relevant link...

www.deadiversion.usdoj.gov/drug...w.htm

now if new, or uneducated on privacy, and security....forget this....anyone knows this is

for "certain types" that know the system.

if educated....this will remove all restraints to any high/shamanic quest/ egodeath/ or to

continue true research....now, I think all is answered, extractions? google it..

namastae

sinewaav

Sat, January 14, 2006 - 4:51 AM
                  uh... i'm not sure about getting a liscence..

but yeah, i think mars hit the nail on the head very soundly.
                  search marsofold's tek, or the vovin tek (swim likes that one)

Recent topics in "dmt"