Advertisement

flashback frenzy

topic posted Wed, November 7, 2007 - 3:47 PM by  Rev. Roderic...
Share/Save/Bookmark
lately, i´ve been havin dmt flashbacks. when i smoked it once i was told by entities that now i had smoked it, they may visit me at any time, even when i´m eatin dinner. months later i was sat in a resturant in france when i suddenly became incredibly aware of my own death. it felt as though i was on the verge of the void experience i had had with 5meo. i made my excuses and fled home where i lay in bed, slightly panicky. after a while it subsided. then in barcalona it started to happen again, and has done for the past few weeks, generally triggered by something, be an incident, word, or a substance. it started off by manifesting in a form of opened awareness, a feeling that the top of my head had literally opened, drinking in the reality around it. at its most intense it manifested in the form a blinding light and flashing symbols, which after i stopped fighting it and relented, faded out. i was living on a roof in a tent at the time, and had to close my aura while I sat there, less my consciousness be pulled out my body into space. in another incident i became very aware of hyperspatial entiies while sat around the kitchen table, they were devious and nasty, abut i found that if i relaxed and told them to fuck off in a commanding tone they would leave. there were many more minor incidents, and i found the most effective way to dispel them was to throw cold water over my head and engage in physical activity like oddjobs around the squat, yoga, and boxing, basically to remind myself i have a physical body, and mediatating to dissolve again. whats goin on? maybe its a galactic window opening up and i should embrace it, encourage it, step through and be reborn, or maybe thats pie in the sky and i´m just paranoid...?
Advertisement
  • Unsu...

dmt is inside of us.
    you seem to have more than most people.
    you also seem to be very close to the divine,
    it's up to you to interpret how you feel about this.
    some people would call you schizophrenic,
    but you seem to be smarter than that.
    weird things happen that I can't explain, I feel ya.
    try not expecting anything and just riding the waves.
    • Interesting, I have seen people imatate smoking and I could literally see them get in a state and actually see smoke be blown out of their mouth.........
  • I never had any flashbacks, but the SMELL of dmt gives me intense recollection of what it does to me. I also find I am very keen to smell it. I once touched a container it had been in, and quite awhile later rubbed my nose and got chills up and down the spine. After all the psychedelics I've done down throught the years, you are the only person that has told me they actually had a flashback. I always thought they were some sort of Sergeant Friday government propaganda bullshit.
    • Not so much a flashback, as a new perception. Own it!
      • reckon flashbacks the wrong word, tis more like a intense reflective recollection of sorts.
        cheers for the advice..
        • Body mind and psychi memory is all'

Excuse there is no such thing as a "Flasback"

Of what you experience is rememberances anchored by certain stymuli.

Remeberances'

Mind recreates these states due to rockognition of anchoring'

You actually go through no chemical change whatsover only a sence of possibly Fear' at the sudden onset of infomation downloading'

It is normal'

It is the way in which we simulate and coalate stuff'

Some memories have stronger links to the now than others'

Be blessed'

Motumba'
  • I don't know what kind of life you have now, but if you were to open up to this.... You have no idea what the spirit could be uploading to you. What kind of ideas you may arrive at, inventions, ways of living... I think you should take Frank Herbert's advice via his character Duke Leto, and make a pact with the strongest entity to work together, and keep all the others within protocol.
    I think this could take you even as far as traveling around our universe.
    If you have too much stuff, like a baby, wife, job and family holding you back, you may have trauma if you try to fast to dis engage.

Recent topics in "dmt"

Topic Author Replies Last Post
DMT and Amsterdam Parallaxorb 1 December 16, 2014
Younger Women Looking for Older Men Unsubscribed 1 November 19, 2014
Wash DC RAd-Fay Eploring my universe offlineThumper 1 September 6, 2014
Third Eye Openers, LSD, DMT , Hallucinogens available in Bulk ... Brandon 4 September 4, 2014