Advertisement

where to get dmt

topic posted Wed, March 15, 2006 - 4:01 AM by  Rainbow Brite
Share/Save/Bookmark
very new to all this ...don't know where to start...how do i go about finding dmt ???
thanks...
melanie
posted by:
Rainbow Brite
California
Advertisement
  • Re: where to get dmt

Wed, March 15, 2006 - 4:57 PM
    my experience was that you had to manifest it unto yourself... i also understood that it would happen when i was ready and when the experience had chosen me.
    it's not really something you pay for, that would somewhat undermine the intent.
    until then, have conversations with people you trust. you can get bits of advice, but remember no two experiences are alike.

with love, michelle

Wed, April 12, 2006 - 2:12 PM
      i live in louisiana...and ive just been introduced to taking DMT for the first time and i am too anxious about it.....but i have no idea where to get it....any information would be greatly appreciated

Wed, July 18, 2012 - 7:40 PM
        A plant that grows abundantly in Louisiana is a good place to start. Mimosa hostilis root bark is what you need. Once you have that, turn it into a powder with a food processor (keep it in the freezer). 2 liters water, 200 grams sodium hydroxide (put the sodium hydroxide into the water, not water into sodium hydroxide), stir until dissolved. Put powdered bark into 5 liters steel or ceramic bowl, put water mix into bowl, stir until most of powder is moist (be careful, the chemical reaction will create heat, quickly). Let this sit for 2 hours. Then, blend with a steel potato masher for 30 minutes. Take 400ml of Naptha and pour into the mix. Stir for 30 minutes. Get a glass cooking dish (as big as you can find), pull the Naptha off the top of the mix with a turkey baster and put it in the glass dish(make sure there are no bubbles in the Naptha, and don't get any of the emulsion off the underside of the Naptha). Flush the contents of the bowl. Let the glass dish sit in front of a fan for a few hours. Scrape the crystals out of the dish...SPICE!
  • Unsu...

Re: where to get dmt

Thu, March 16, 2006 - 1:54 PM
    i checked out a very interesting website the other day:
    celestialsource.com

they have very good salvia extract, seeds to grow your own dmt plants, maoi seeds (the second component to Ayahausca tea - [the orally active version of a 10hr+ dmt trip]), quite a few other interesting things. i believe they will be stocking mimosa hostilis rootbark soon as well. mimosa hostilis is said to have up to 1% alkaloids (pure NN-DMT).

Sun, April 16, 2006 - 1:42 PM
    It has definitly been my experience that it just finds you when it wants you to find it. As the tool for discovering and exploring novelty, it is pretty novel how it chooses to manifest into your life.

Sun, April 16, 2006 - 4:46 PM
      More so even, something funny happens when you finally do find one another... In an instant, you'll realise the interconnected web which places you right then and there, at that particular juncture in your life. It will all make *perfect* sense when it happens. Still, you'll have to put out the call, for it won't enter your life uninvited. And when it does (enter your life), it will do so at the right time.

Recent topics in "dmt"

Topic Author Replies Last Post
DMT and Amsterdam Parallaxorb 1 December 16, 2014
Younger Women Looking for Older Men Unsubscribed 1 November 19, 2014
Wash DC RAd-Fay Eploring my universe offlineThumper 1 September 6, 2014
Third Eye Openers, LSD, DMT , Hallucinogens available in Bulk ... Brandon 4 September 4, 2014